Our products are implemented in all types of fluid-filtering technologies that are used in various fields within theindustry. Throughout the course of its existence, Intermas has developed a large number of products that have become essential elements in the manufacture of filters (for both air and liquids), contributing solutions such as support for folding, separation, reinforcing, etc. The unique characteristics of these types of mesh, together with Intermas' manufacturing capacity and quality control system (ISO 9002 and 14001 certifications), turn them into significant alternatives to be taken into consideration when developing and designing new filters.
Intermas also offers solutions based on combinations of different core technologies, like lamination (meshes with nonwoven fabrics, films, etc.).
- High permeability.
- No humidity retention.
- Good resistance to hydrolysis.
- Possibility of adding antimicrobial additives.
- Possibility of adding flame-retardant additives (provides compliance with the FMVSS302 standard for the automotive market.A).
- BOP bi-oriented mesh: rigidity and uniformity regarding mesh stress.
- Extremely flat mesh: makes adhesion to nonwovens easier.
- Width: up to 2 meters.
- Filters for automotive / transportation air conditioners.
- Home heating / air conditioning systems.
- Public buildings (hospitals, airports).
- Vacuum cleaner filters.